Administration & Board of Health FAQs

Administration & Board of Health FAQs

How do I apply for a position at Central District Health (CDH)?

In general, we post all CDH employment opportunities at We ask that all potential applicants review the list of job opportunities and then apply online. For more details regarding employment opportunities, please click here to contact Human Resources

When does the Central District Health Board of Health meet?

The board meets eight times a year. For a complete schedule, visit our Board of Health Meetings page.

What counties does Central District Health (CDH) serve?

CDH serves Ada, Boise, Elmore, and Valley counties.

How do I submit a public records request to Central District Health?

To submit a public records request, complete the online Request for Public Records form, available HERE. Be specific regarding the document(s) you are requesting. After you have completed the form, please print, sign, and mail to the appropriate program at Central District Health, 707 N. Armstrong Pl., Boise, ID 83704 or fax it to (208) 327-8500.

upcoming events

FEB 19 8:30 am

The next Board of Health meeting will be held on Friday, Feb. 19, 2021, at 8:30 am. The 2021 Board Meeting schedule is posted inside CDH Headquarters and on the Board Meetings page, HERE. View past meetings via YouTube.

CDH Offices are Open

Learn how we are serving the community through our programs and services during COVID-19. Please note, masks/face coverings are required to be worn when visiting our facilities. Visit our Services webpage, HERE.


Ada County

Elmore County

Boise County

Valley County